Friday 28 December 2012

The scandal of Dog-Gate!

Well readers, it seems I am entering a period of intense training.
I have now started attending a local Dog Club: http://www.k9connection.co.uk/k9krackers.htm
Following my second session, one of the trainers came around to our house to give me and 'mum' and 'dad' some top tips on how to behave when visitors come to stay over Christmas.
 
The trainer had already recommended me wearing a harness on walks - which fair enough, I do agree I am getting on well with.
 
AND THEN she suggested a dog gate!

So now I get shut behind this when visitors first arrive, until I feel a little calmer. There's much more to it than this I know - but I am still learning and will tell you more once I have understood more.

For now I think I have to sit nicely and stop barking - which is difficult - but I can do it with practise!
 

1 comment: